If you have any problems during the checkout process, please call Santie Oil customer service at 800-748-7788 for immediate assistance.
Castrol Syntilo 9913 is an oil-rejecting synthetic fluid specifically formulated for machining and grinding aerospace
aluminum and other aerospace alloys. Unlike traditional synthetic fluids, Syntilo 9913 has a neutral pH to prevent
staining of sensitive aerospace alloys and promote operator acceptance. Syntilo 9913 contains a combination of
surfactant chemistries that offer superior lubrication and excellent cooling properties. The severe machining capabilities
of Syntilo 9913 make it an excellent choice for other aluminum alloys as well, especially when diamond tooling is used.
• Neutral pH protects aluminum and other aerospace alloys and promotes strong operator
• Keeps machine surfaces and parts clean with a soft, transparent film residue
• Rejects tramp oils to the surface of the fluid for easy skimming
• Low foaming in all water conditions
• Inhibits microbial growth to extend fluid life in central systems and individual sumps
• Stable fluid suitable for a wide range of water conditions